Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1 Year Pictures

Well, we got Ethan's 1 year pictures back from JCPenney today and I have to say they are adorable BUT I'm upset that they cost so damn much and I feel like we didn't even get that much!  Everyone is getting a 5 x 7 but you'll have to be patient with us as we are in the process of MOVING and I have no idea where the stamps, envelopes, etc etc etc are.  Besides, I'd rather give them in person. 

It is starting to hit me that we are moving because I got a job and now I have some serious work to do in order to be successful at this job.  Every summer, I totally get out of teacher mode and forget what life was even like when I was teaching all those months ago.  I'm nervous but I am sure I will do just fine (I hope). 

1 comment:

  1. Yea for pictures! Don't bother with "portraits," camera shots can be reprinted for pennies. As far as your new job? Ha, you'll kick butt!

    ReplyDelete