Monday, October 17, 2011

Goodbye (?)

It is time to say goodbye to my blog!  We live closer to almost everyone now and I feel like our family has outgrown the need to post videos, pictures and text.  I want to get list of email addresses so I can email pictures and such.  I'm not saying that I will never post again, but I am saying (to my mother) that you shouldn't check for updates anymore!  I want to figure out a way to keep this blog active so I can use it as documentation of how Ethan has worked his way into our hearts.  Eric can help me with that.  Please?

Thanks for reading!

Emily

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOO!! Now I'll NEVER see pictures or videos of him :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean we only check facebook for pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what you're looking for....? All I've been doing with Nora's blog is updating it as I have time, and find something blog-worthy. There's nothing that says you have to document everything, all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric, not sure how you got that from what I typed! Haha, I was referring to the books that I heard about.....I think you can take the blog and turn it into a book, right?? I just want to keep the blog forever somehow so I can use it to show Ethan and look back on someday....sorta like an online baby book since the baby book i have for him is skimpy

    ReplyDelete