Saturday, April 10, 2010

Feeling Great

I lost 6 pounds this week just by cutting out junk and eating a ton more fruits and vegetables so I rewarded myself with a shopping trip to Target. I majorly scored. I got 4 pairs of earrings, 3 pairs of dressy sandles, 2 dresses, 1 pair of maternity jeans, 1 pair of maternity capris, 1 yellow T-shirt and 1 printed tank and all for way less than you think! It felt nice to look nice today. I spent more time on my hair than usual and found a pair of jeans to wear that I forgot I had. Plus, it was beautiful outside today so that always makes the day better.
I took the dogs to the park and watched Parker swim and swim and swim and Zoey run and run and run! They are so cute and sooooo tired right now. Parker is acutally sleeping under my left arm, snoring quite loudly but I am used to it and love it.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a good shopping day! You have good taste in clothes too so I'll bet you look as great as you did at the shower. Congrats on the weight loss. I'm glad to hear about all the healthy foods you are giving yourself and Ethan. Give those tired puppies and pat for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures, please! I'd love to see the new clothes. I'm glad you're enjoying fresh fruits and veggies, quality counts! Your day sounds so gratifying, wish I was there. What kind of sandals did you get? Flip-flops are good for when/if your feet swell. Love you muchly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We dont' have a camera for picturesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! I lost it in Pensacola :(. Buy me a camera or give me that dinosaur that you have.
    emily

    ReplyDelete