Thursday, April 22, 2010

No She Didn't

I'm tired of hearing about how what I am doing is wrong for the baby from people at work, so tomorrow I have decided to totally piss off and freak out the majority of my coworkers. We are having an honors program tomorrow (organized and run by MOI) and traditionally teachers wear all black, very dressy clothing. Tomorrow I shall wear a cute black dress, tights, and tall ass heels!
I am passive aggressive when people tell me/suggest to me that I should or shouldn't do something. For example, my ASSistant principal told me to stop drinking sugary drinks (like the grape soda I was so very much enjoying, I had a craving) and I didn't say anything smart at the time, but I made sure to chug a can of fruit punch in front of her today. I mean CHUG too.
I feel protective over my son and I take it personally when some people, mostly the ones I really don't know, tell me (not suggest) what I need to do.
On the total flip side, Krisha has been so sick with morning sickness (and afternoon and evening) and I have found myself sharing tips with her in the same helpful yet unwanted way that people did with me! I'm starting to understand the balance of people support/suggestions and being a total brat all the time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're beginning to find balance in some aspects of your life. I hope that in your effort to make a point, you don't go topping off those tall ass heels. As I said last night, even though you're a pro at walking in heels, your center of gravity has changed drastically. Let us know how everything turned out today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks when people are always telling you how to live your life, but never seem willing to take their own advice, let alone yours. Sometimes being passive-aggressive is better than the alternatives: fully aggressive, or biting your lip and brooding.

    ReplyDelete