Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sad Day

Cheryl and Norm left this morning to go back to Maine! We had a really nice visit and we REALLY appreciated the help. Norm brought rollerblades and took Zoey out almost everyday. She loved the attention and excercise! Parker wasn't too thrilled with the rollerblades but still enjoyed all the attention with Norm.
Cheryl was so happy to cuddle with Ethan and help around the house. She made a some yummy meals and then portioned the leftovers out for my lunches. She did dishes before I even put them in the sink haha! We all had a very good week, especially since Ethan went to daycare only one day this week! He got lots of family kisses and attention which makes me happy.
Monday is the big day! Jeremy isn't sending Ethan to daycare and I have to work so it is Daddy and Ethan's first whole day together! I'm hoping it goes smoothly (like Ethan is cooperative) but if he isn't then I am sure that Jeremy will handle it just fine. Monday is faculty meeting day so I will be extra late since my Principal loves the sound of his voice! Long winded, as they say.
I promise I will post a ton of pics soon. I have so many great pics to share! Ethan is smiling more and more everyday so I'll have to show you.

1 comment:

  1. There are always heavy hearts and lots of tears when we leave the five of you behind to come home. Thank you kids for a wonderful week of hugs and kisses with you and Ethan. You shared many lasting memories with us that are so precious that we just can't thank you enough! We also brought home a suitcase full of dog hair to remember the pups by. LOL!!! Love you all very, very much...

    ReplyDelete