Monday, October 18, 2010

Daddy Daycare

Jeremy got to spent time with Ethan today and I was sooooooooooooooooooooo envious. He brought him to daycare for an hour so he could get the order done at work. I was mad because I had got Ethan this SUPER cute hooded sweatshirt and I was waiting for the right time to debut the new threads (you know, with the perfect pants, onesie, socks and hat) but Jeremy dressed him in it today! AND, the one of the daycare ladies said "Monica, come here! Isn't he the cutest baby you've ever seen?" AND THEN, Jeremy said "that's what happens when daddy dresses him". (Insert eye roll.......). But seriously, what is cuter than a man and a baby? Wish I could have been there :(.

Friggin work........Jeremy is right though, people are people and do the same things no matter where you go. Every workplace has a troublemaker, a suck-up, a dead beat, etc. Most of the people at my work are nice but it seems that most people have trouble accepting direction and authority (which is strange since we are always yelling at our students do respect authority). I am certainly an offender though. I have the hardest time following/listening to directions and doing anything that is not on my own agenda. I have a hard time dealing with change, especially last minute changes that could have been avoided.

I heard an announcement this morning that said drumline tryouts were tomorrow and I thought "wait a minute, I'm the band teacher.......I'm not having drumline tryouts.......and what equipment are they planning on destroying?" Turns out that they were planning on using my equipment in my room! Funny, because this person turned it around to make it seem like I was being difficult.......believe me, my reaction was far from my usual display of difficult!

I shouldn't even care and I should be asleep.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. He is the cutest baby at daycare or anywhere...no matter who dresses him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks about your work. I'm glad you have Ethan, Jeremy, the dogs and your home to serve as a peaceful sanctuary. How did Ethan end up sleeping last night with no cereal? I LOVE how the day care ladies fuss over him!!!!

    ReplyDelete