Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/2010

It is so hard to get everything done. I am usually overwhelmed by the amount of tasks that need to get done. Whenever I feel satisfied or caught up, the stress and worry aren't usually far behind. I can't seem to find the balance between enjoying life and completing mindless tasks like cleaning, organizing, working, planning for work, laundry, etc. Got to find a balance because stressing is not the working out! Jeremy is very helpful, don't get me wrong, but I like things to be perfect and there isn't enough time in the day to get things the way I like them.

The built in hard drive on the handycam is full and I haven't had time to go through and delete the videos that I have backed up. I'll do it eventually. Ugh. Until then, you will have to read my depressing posts! Have fun with that!

Ethan is so cute. He is smiling all the time now which is very nice :). I love knowing that he is happy! He keeps exploding through diapers at daycare......he has everyday this week......I bought the next size up of diapers thinking that maybe that was the problem but he still exploded today! I'm wondering if the are waiting too long to change him.....he rarely does that here......hmmmm.....glad we are switching daycares!

Headache for the past week.......off an on.......sucks. Must get off this computer and close my eyes.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment