Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Night

Last night, Ethan threw up 3 times in an hour and I wanted to die! It was sooooo sad and the on call nurse told us that we would have to bring him to the ER if he threw up the pedialyte that she prescribed. Luckily, he kept it down and fell fast asleep. He was fine all day today so that is a very good sign! Jeremy and I were so worried and scared.

Two day week thank Jesus. I don't even really have to do anything these two days either.

We have to get this nap schedule worked out because he gets so cranky when he doesn't get a nap and I hate it because I want him to be refreshed and happy during the time we have together. We slept for an hour and forty five minutes today which surprised me (in a very good way).

I'm so happy for Erin and Eric! They finally found a home in the country. They have been looking for sooooo long and they deserve a nice place to live. If I were rich, I would buy Erin a top of the line car so she would never have to worry about her car dying again! I hate it when the gods are against her but I know things will get MUCH better now that they are settled in the new home.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Ethan is feeling better! The videos are too cute for words. I love watching him flip back to belly, he's so determined. I think you're right about the nap schedule, he'll be an even happier baby if he's rested. Enjoy this week, love you lots!

    ReplyDelete