Friday, November 19, 2010

About Time

Yea yea yea, I know it has been a while since I posted. Busy, that's all I have to say.

Ethan is getting sooooo interactive nowadays! He will need/want some interactive toys for Christmas. I was thinking like anything that is meant to keep him busy for a while. He is getting bored of the ugly lamb that we bought him a month ago (and quite frankly, I am too!). He likes things that wiggle, light up, jiggle, jingle, rattle, spin, whirl, etc! Lately, he has been loving his bouncer and the toy bar attached. Loves the $19 bouncer........money doesn't matter to him!

I am wiped out lately. No sleep is ever enough. I rarely feel refreshed when I wake up. My first thoughts of the day are either 'snooze' or 'when can I take a nap, if at all?'. Is that normal?

I haven't had a cigarette in over a year. Neato. I guess I just needed a reason to quit. Lung cancer and wasting money apparently isn't enough of a reason. I am sticking to my story about being a social smoker. I don't think I will start again although I EASILY could. Mmmmm.....so enjoyable. I loved inhaling the smoke from burning paper and plants but I can't explain to Ethan why I started smoking again so I just won't start so I don't have to have that conversation with him. My mom is still happily smoke free!! SO proud of her.

Upcoming yay's:

Ethan starts his new daycare on Monday
Two day week for me next week
First family Thanksgiving! Got to get the dogs some turkey wet food.
MY DAD COMES! He is going to love Ethan.
Christmas break! Lots of Ethan and Mommy time!

Ok I'm done pumping now so I'm going to get off this addictive piece of technology and ditch it for another, more primitive one (the TV).

Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment