Saturday, December 25, 2010

Notes from Christmas

Boy, it was hard to be away from family tonight! The morning was great. We ate a big breakfast and stayed in our pj's for a long time. Eventually, we made our way over to the tree and opened presents. As soon as the sun started to set, a huge cloud came over my head and I got really blue. I was thinking about how nice it would be to be relaxing with family, maybe watching a movie everyone relaxed after a nice Christmas dinner.
I found out something new about Jeremy yesterday. I found out that he truly loves Christmas time.......I always thought he was being sarcastic when he said that he loves Christmas but I was wrong! We both wanted to share Ethan's first Christmas with everyone but financially and logistically it was impossible. We love everyone very much and hope to spend next Christmas with all of our loved ones.






1 comment:

  1. All of you were missed very much, and I love the idea of looking forward, Em. The knit hat is so cute, and will match his bear suit perfectly! You're such a sweet mush-pot at Christmas, I love that about you. Can't wait for Ethan to know and love his great big Maine family!

    ReplyDelete