Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wowza!

I don't know what is going on with Ethan but he has been awake and cranky for the past three nights! I am starting to lose my grip on reality because of loss of sleep! A student asked me if I was ok because I kept forgetting what I was saying halfway through my sentences. I told him when he gets married and has a baby then he will understand.

Jeremy is so awesome, super helpful and we have taken turns getting and staying up with him but I can't sleep when Ethan is crying or fussing.

Dad and Patty are here!!!!! We are having so much fun. Ethan loves his Pepere and the dogs are loving the extra attention. They came just in time too because Zoey has been one half of a step behind me and constantly reminding me that she wants a walk.

I hope you like the videos, I know I do!

Ethan is crying..........ok just got him back down......

Well I hope it is not going to be another night of hourly alarms.....but if it is, it will be ok because this too shall pass......he must be teething or growing or something! Who knows.....

By the way, we have gotten gifts in the mail from Gram and Gramp Lapointe, Norm and Cheryl and Libby! Thanks everyone :). Ethan is soooooooo lucky!

Oh my goodness, I am so tired. I have to take advantage of this time. Who knows, Ethan might be awake in 10 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment