Monday, January 3, 2011

Ethan

Ethan has discovered his feet and he is so cute to watch. He grabs onto both of his feet and rocks. He has been really enjoying time on the floor lately and is getting so strong. I'm scared that he's going to crawl away!

I had to go back to work today after this looooong Christmas break. It was really hard to send him to daycare today, especially when we were cuddling as a family in bed this morning! They said he had a pretty good day today at daycare so that made me feel better. There is this one girl there, Kelsi, that loves Ethan and always leaves notes for me that say things like 'I love my little guy!' and 'So happy to have the little man back!'. She makes it known that Ethan is by far her favorite, and Jeremy and I are totally ok with that. She said she likes Ethan so much because he stays up and plays when the other babies take naps. Not sure if that is a good thing........haha.

Ok I promised myself I would get to bed early tonight!

G'night

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't surprise me a bit that Ethan is the popular guy at daycare Em. He is truly a sweet and entertaining little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your week goes well. It's hard being dictated by the clock after having a long vacation. I'm so glad you switched daycare providers! This one sounds amazing and a perfect fit for Ethan.

    ReplyDelete