Sunday, February 20, 2011

Memphis Botanic Gardens

We had such an awesome day today! There is a section of the Memphis Botanic Garden that is new and totally devoted to kids. It is called "My Big Backyard" and it is so pretty, clean, neat, and fun. Krisha and I went there together and we met another friend of mine, Leigh. Leigh's son Isaac looked at Krisha's daughter Reagan and asked if she was real. I guess because she is so little! I'm not posting the pic of Reagan because it was not flattering and she is way cuter than that. Mom, before you even say it, I know that Ethan has his pacifier a lot in pics lately but it really helped him when he was sick! I try and remember to pull it out for pics though. :)
















2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are wonderful pics! Must have been a nice day outside, no jacket. Lucky bum! Ethan's hat is wicked cute. Is it free to get into the gardens? There's one in Maine that's huge and has an awesome kids section, but it's like $12 to get in. I think because they are still building it and trying to get revenue. Anyway it looks like you're doing well and Ethan's feeling better, I miss/love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at all those pics with a pacifier...HA! Seriously, these pictures are insanely cute. I can't absorb it all! I LOVE the boat pictures best of all...I think. I love him!

    ReplyDelete