Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Maine Visit

I just booked a ticket to enter vacationland on Saturday, March 27th and leave the way life should be on Friday, April 2nd!

Looking forward to a visit...........I'll be about 5 months pregnant! Yikes! However, I'll be in my second trimester and they say that is the one with the least mood swings. I shouldn't be too nasty. However, I will miss my husband and puppies! Don't be alarmed if you hear me talking to Parker or Zoey on the phone. Not going to lie, it is more for me than for them. I think the phone confuses them.

Can't wait to see everyone! Be sure to tell me how slim I look.

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you Emily! Sounds like a March 28th baby shower to me. What do you think Tina???

    Can you bring Jeremy home too? Waaaahhhhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can work on the logistics, Mimi D, but, yes, that works for me!

    ReplyDelete