Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Success!

I took every ones advice and ate a small bit of carbohydrates before and after taking my prenatal poison, I mean vitamin. It worked! No barfing for today although I did get a little queasy.

Off the topic, Jeremy got me a car detailing package for xmas and they came today and took 2 hours to clean my car! It looks great and now that I don't smoke then it won't get full of ashes. However, I need to stop eating breakfast in my car when I drive to work.

I agree with Lauryn and really like the Miki Trees for the baby bedding although I'm not ruling out any other ones.

I think I'm going to get a belly band so I can still wear my pants. Seeing as I walked around in public today with my pants unbuttoned (but zipped!), I guess I have nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment