Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coming soon to a cute baby blog.....

I have so many pictures to take off our camera!  I have some GREAT pictures of Jeremy's Grandparents' (Paul and Phyllis) visit.  I also have some of Ethan's hair in the tub.  It gets SO curly when it's wet!  Ok just wanted to update you! 

By the way, I got into an accident and thankfully Ethan wasn't in the car.  It was technically my fault even though the chick was stopped at a green light.  Either way though, it was my fault and I am taking this as a sign to stop trying to do too much at one time and relax a little bit. 
 
Accident=suck
Deductible=suck
Paying for a rental=suck
Discount on rental=great
Maybe getting a deal on my deductible=great
Getting old damage on my car fixed and insurance is paying=great
Ethan wasn't in the car=AWESOME

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're OK, and I hope you had your seat belt on.

    ReplyDelete