Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ethan's Has Friends!

Ethan got invited to a birthday party for his friend Avery (my friend April's daughter)!  He had SOOOO much fun and he is for sure part fish!  He was a big hit at the party and luckily I got some cute pictures of him and Reagan (my friend Krisha's daughter) splashing in the kid pool.  Avery is 2 so she got to play in the big kid waterslide area and although Ethan really wanted to, I wouldn't let him go down the water slide (mean mommy!).


Hi Reagan! 

Water drop on the camera, oops! Ethan was splashing...

Trying to crawl to the big kid waterslide!

Patty, looks like Parker has an new bone-holder!
Again, trying to escape.


Didn't mean to blur you out Krisha!

One of my favorite pictures ever taken of him.

Pictures from our photo shoot for his bday invitations!


Yikes! 

Blurry but wanted to show you how big he is!  Love the pj's?  Me too!

Oh that tongue!  A girl at daycare calls him her little lizard cause he's always doing that.

Eating my resume

Add caption


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, busy, happy little boy! You are doing a great job of socializing him Mommy....his first party for goodness sakes! Miss Reagan is growing up fast. What a sweet little girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a Slip 'n Slide in the near future! I love these photos, thank you so much for having that beautiful baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The caption might read, "Anyone who can make such a cute kid can work miracles in our school. You're hired!"
    Or..."My mommy needs a job in Maine, please hire her, puh-leeeezze?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his perfectly spherical head!

    ReplyDelete