Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the best new daddy!  Ethan and I are so lucky to have you.  We appreciate all the hours you work (without complaining I might add).  I'm so glad I met you all those years ago :).  Thanks for being such a great daddy to our son!

Happy Father's Day to my dad!!!  I have the best dad ever!  Thanks for being so supportive of me over the years.  I can't wait until we move closer so Ethan can get the privilege of growing up near you.  It would mean a lot to me if you guys were close.   

Happy Father's Day Mike!  You're a great father-in-law!  Jeremy and I hope you had a restful day.  We can't wait until you see Ethan again.  I want to know if Ethan is like Jeremy when Jeremy was his age!  

Norman, you know we love ya!  I majorly appreciate how thoughtful and caring you are when in comes to our family.  It's great to know you are in Ethan's life.  Someday you can teach him to shoot coyotes from the upstairs window of your house. 

Got to go put Ethan to bed, just wanted to share a quick note.  Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment