Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 2011 Pics

 Sleepy Head!

 My Dad had someone make this awesome quilt for Ethan and we just started using it as a playmat for him.  I love the way it looks!  It is based on the book "Brown Bear" which is illustrated by Eric Carl.  Too bad Zoey thinks it is for her.......
 Parker in the crib with Ethan! 

 Ethan has figured out how to get the dogs to come to him.  He takes his rice puffs and holds his hand down over the edge of his high chair!  Smart baby.....fat dogs!
 Ethan is thrilled to have company.  What do you think Parker is thinking?

 Yup.  That's our boy!



 Ethan pants like the dogs.  Caught him in action!



2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! What did you bribe Parker with to get him in that crib? BTW, how do you get the baby food stains out of his shirt? I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so stained that I don't even worry about it. It's the shirt he wears when I know you we're not going anywhere! I picked Parker up and put him in Ethan's crib. It was cute!

    ReplyDelete