Thursday, March 17, 2011

Technology

Ok, I consider myself a smart person but not today!  I have had such a tough time with anything math or technology oriented.  I'm about to throw my phone and computer through the window and then take a hammer to them both!  I was TRYING to make it so I could take a picture on my phone and then post it directly to the blog but instead, I wasted about an hour of my vacation messing around with the system and then I ended up messing up my phone messages too!  Ahhhhhhh!  Tomorrow I have to go to the Sprint store just to get my phone back to what it was.  So, hours later, I still can't post pictures to the blog from my phone......wish I had never even tried!  I hate it when things don't go what they are supposed to do!  One time I bought  a 3-pack of headbands that PROMISED that they were no slip and would stay in your hair.  I thought, "wow great!  I always have that problem when I'm working out!  I'm so glad someone made no slip headbands!"  When I tried them out, those stupid cheap headbands slipped off my hair so frickin fast it was like they were made of pure silk.  I threw a temper tantrum, swore a lot, and said I was going to return them on the grounds of false advertising.  I never returned them for some reason or another but that's not the point.  I hate false advertising. 

If things worked the way they were supposed to, you would be looking at pictures from Ethan's hospital stay and his first swinging experience at the playground today (he had a blast by the way!).  Instead, you just wasted minutes out of your day to read my rant.  I'll post something better next time!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing you post for reading is ever a waste Em. We are happy to be here for you to vent to. :-) Even long distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are great, Emily, even the rants. I was there when you bought the headbands at Rite-Aid. You were frustrated, but the whole debacle was hysterically funny. You didn't return them because you had thrown the packaging, the bag, and the receipt in some random trash can. Ah, good times...

    ReplyDelete