Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 2011

Here are some pictures from our overnight trip to Nashville, Ethan's new duck tub, and some other randoms pictures from this month. He is so cute!


No don't eat that!


Bathtime is very serious


I'm so tired but I still love my baths!








Never too old to fall asleep on Mommy!






He moves so fast!




We went out to eat as a family and Ethan was mad because Jeremy had fish and chips, I had a blue cheese and sundried tomato pizza, and Ethan had mashed green beans. Yum!

He loves his new car seat and I love that Jeremy did his research and picked out the best one!

Ethan is so sweet and offered to pay for the meal but we told him that he should save his money for college.
Naked time!

Yay for my great camera work! Ethan is ready to go out to eat in Nashville! Check out the new shoes.

Find the baby
Hotel lobby

Down time
Nashville Skyline

Probably the best picture ever taken!

2 comments:

  1. These are great photos kids and the captions had me laughing so hard I cried! We're glad you had a great time on your Nashville get-away. You needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the baby and didn't even use a hint. These pictures are so cute, and so happy looking! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete