Tuesday, March 23, 2010

5 Month Appointment

Yay we had our appointment. We got to see Ethan again, he was punching me! We even got to see him swallowing, it was really cool to see him! I wished I could hold him but I know he has a lot more growing to do before he's ready to be held. He weighs 1 pound and 1 ounce now which I think is so cool because he was 1/2 pound one month ago.
On the DOWN side, I have gained 2o pounds.....yea I said it, TWENTY. It is all in the belly, not in the hips or butt too much. I know every woman is different but I have such a complex with numbers on the scale and numbers on my clothing. I'm not as bad as I used to be but still, who likes gaining 20 pounds?
Weight aside, I am so happy that everything is developing normally. Today was the first time I felt really connected to my son. Watching him swallow was so cool and I know Jeremy felt the same way. I wanted to keep the ultrasound going forever but all good things must come to an end.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool!! I can imagine how excited you must have been!!

    ReplyDelete