Sunday, March 21, 2010

6 Days

I can't wait to come home! But first, I have a doctor appointment on Tuesday at 3. They need to do another ultrasound to get pictures of the aorta. The last time we went Ethan was in a position that wouldn't allow them to get all the pictures they wanted. That means Jeremy and I get to see Ethan again! I'm excited to see how much he has grown over the past month.
Then on Thursday I have signed some of my students up for an indoor drumline competition. I have no idea how they will do, it depends on their attitudes this week and how hard they feel on working........I hate teaching drumline and look forward to not doing in next year. BUT, the kids love it so I'll finish it out for the rest of the year.
I have to figure out how to get sound working on my school issued dvd player because I dont' feel like teaching on Friday. The kids have been working sooooo hard lately and we haven't done anything 'fun' or out of routine lately so on Friday I'll surprise them with a treat.
OH, Mike and Carla bought us the pack and play! Yay, we were happy. The baby's room is really coming together. I can't wait to get the crib and set it all up!
See ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you Emmy!!!! I was wondering- have you and Jeremy signed up for childbirth classes yet? If not, you should do that soon! You don't want to wait too long and give birth 2 weeks before you're supposed to start the classes....not that I know of anyone who did that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your kids know how lucky they are to have a teacher like you. You don't like drumline, but they think it's the coolest thing ever. Lucky that you get to see Ethan tomorrow. Give him a warm hug from Grammie, and tell him I love him, and I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete