Monday, March 1, 2010

Stroller/Car Seat

Help! Which setup should I get? Check my registry and you can see the two that I currently have listed. I am not sure which one I should go for. Input needed.
Its stressful (at times) preparing for a new baby!
By the way, our registry is at Target.com and you can find our registry from there or if you like, you can click on the links below!

http://www.target.com/Baby-Trend-Jogger-Travel-System/dp/B001O9DT1S/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

http://www.target.com/Graco-Flip-Travel-System-Pagoda/dp/B002OEV7IY/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

Oh, today we got the lamb swing and put it together. It is pretty neat and it is the first major purchase made for our son. Now we just have to stock up on D batteries.

4 comments:

  1. Go for the jogger. You and Jeremy are walker/runners, and the climate allows for frequent outdoor excursions, so why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any negative comments about the jogger but I did see at least one on the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea i think we have settled on the jogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see it now...Emily and/or Jeremy pounding the pavement, sweating, while BL snores and drools!

    ReplyDelete