Monday, March 22, 2010

Just Some Pics

Editing project on a pic of Zoey at the park last summer
York Beach 09

One of the first times the dogs played


Freaky picture of Parker! Whats weirder, the tongue or the eye?



Flower garden from last year. I HOPE I get to plant another one this year! It looked so good last year, I was so proud of myself.



Jeremy and our friends middle child. He's a natural :).





My little bastards at the Christmas Parade. Friggin cold. Friggn long wait for parade to start. Then I had a kid pass out and taken in an ambulance. Thank god Jeremy, Norm and Cheryl were there for support.






Damn tourists in St. Louis! Cut off Jeremy's head.








Parker on the first day we had him. This was before he became posessed and then saved.




























1 comment:

  1. I love all these pics, so cute! Did you really write your "little bastards?" If you were anyone else, you'd be in big trouble! You and Jeremy are so cute together, I can't wait to see Ethan complete the equation!

    ReplyDelete