Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Shower

I had a great day today. First of all, I'm in Maine which is always a great thing and secondly, I had my first baby shower at Cheryl's today! It was really nice to see everyone and of course the FOOD was sooooooo good. I felt terrible leaving Cheryl's house a mess but she said it was ok so I'm taking her word for it.
Here are my plans for the rest of the week. Let me know if I forgot something!

Monday: Sleep. Spend day with schmommy. Go over to Cheryl's that afternoon/early evening. Dinner with Libby and Nick.
Tuesday: Sleep. Dinner with Mike, Carla and Brenda.
Wednesday: Sleep. Visit my Daddy-o and Patty.
Thursday: Sleep. Visit my mom at work! Visit Lauryn and Jason? Go up to Bangor to see Erin and Eric?
Friday: Sleep. Figure out a way to get to the airport. Go to airport. Go to Memphis.

I want to fit in time to see my friends Justin, Mylinh, Kelly and others but I don't know if our schedules will work together. It happens.

One thing is for sure........I'll be sleeping and eating a lot! :)

1 comment:

  1. It is fabulous having you home and you look absolutely beautiful! The house is already back to normal so no worries on leaving me with a mess honey. What time do you need to be at the airport on Friday?

    ReplyDelete