Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Maternity Leave

This effing b**** down at Human Resources must not know who she is playing with because I swear if she is rude to me one more frickin time, I am going to lose it. I called and FINALLY got to speak with her and I said "hello, I was calling about the status of my maternity leave" and SHE said "what about it?" and I said "ummmm, what do you MEAN what about it?" and she said "what about it?" and I said "ok, lets try this, did you receive my paperwork?" and she said "I don't know" so I said, "well could you check for me?" and she said "whats your name and social and I'll call you back". Well DUH, the b**** didn't call me back. I just called her AGAIN and left a super-sweet-to-the-point-of-annoying message politely reminding her that she did not keep her word about calling me back and checking on my maternity leave paperwork.

See this is my blog and I can speak like this because it is private :), if you check my facebook status, it is much more toned down then how I really feel.

I think I'll start seriously harassing her (with kindness of course). In fact, I'm going to call her back right now and at least twice a day until she simply checks to see if she has received my paperwork THREE WEEKS AGO.

I'm sure she thinks I'm this sweet little white girl and that she can bully me around so she will be greatly shocked when I don't give in to her bullying words! B****.

1 comment: