Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sorry!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted anything! I have been so busy with work. When I get a minute, the last thing I want to do is spend more time on my computer. All week long I have been glued to this computer doing work, learning technology for a school project.
I have learned how to do so much though! I can use a digital recorder, edit the tracks and burn them to CD, make DVD's with our Handycam, print pictures from my phone, and much more! I'm totally making use of the technology around me.
Jeremy's grandparents (Paul and Phyllis Lapointe) just left. They spend 4 months a year in Florida and this year decided to take a detour to Mississippi on their way home. We had a really nice visit and as usual, they spoiled us too much! I went to Graceland for the first time! It was actually really neat and I'm glad I went. I can't believe that I have lived in this area for 4 years now and I still hadn't been to Graceland. I have a few pictures that I will post later. Also, I got some movies of Jeremy opening gifts and one movie clip of Parker and Gram Lapointe cuddling. He loved her!
The weather is messed up right now. My gosh, this weekend has been one tornado watch after another. We have had huge amounts of rain, high winds, and some counties got quite a bit of tornado/storm damage. Luckily, we missed all of it. Last night at 1am, we heard the sirens so me, Jeremy, Gram and Gramp Lapointe, were all in our pj's watching the news to make sure we were in the clear.
Today I pledge to:
1. go back to sleep
2. cuddle with the dogs
3. make dinner for my husband
4. spend hours inputing data for school
5. tell my family I love them!

Pictures and videos to come soon

No comments:

Post a Comment