Friday, May 14, 2010

Sickly

I've been doing too much lately and needed today to rest. Sucks though cause every sick day I take means one less paid day while on maternity leave. Ugh, feel bad.

You know, the more I look at the anticipated baby picture, the more I think that the website just had a generic white baby boy and then layed like the jawline of the parents over it. Still neat, but suspicious!

It is storming here right now, and I told Jeremy that rain is God's way of telling him to spend quality time with your wife :). I'm going to go hang out with my man now!

4 comments:

  1. Poor baby! I hope your night got better. The morphed picture IS suspicious, because frankly, I can't see either you OR Jeremy. But he sure is a cutie pants! Enjoy your weekend, rest up, and stay hydrated. It's very pretty in Maine now. The trees are all leafed out, flowers are in bloom, and the birds sing all morning! Everything is GREEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorham is still looking for a H.S. band teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Winslow Elementary will be looking for an Asst. Principal. You could be my boss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to be the ASSistant principal! and if i were your boss i would delegate all my work out to you :). gorham would be a lovely location. if i could sell my house for 140,000 then it would be perfect, unfortunatly, the market hasn't recovered yet
    -emily

    ReplyDelete