Wednesday, February 10, 2010

4 Months Pregnant Today

Jeremy had the day off today and he went through ALL of our closets and threw out junk and organized! I had gotten as far as buying storage containers, but Jeremy did the dirty work :). The nursery is now totally empty except for the few baby things we already have.

I'm getting a package from Erin and my Mom soon. I can't wait because I really want to read the book they are sending me, "What to Expect When You Are Expecting". I'm cheap in my old age and I don't like buying things that I don't have to.

Speaking of money, we are actually getting a tax refund!! We NEVER get money back. It isn't a ton but it is enough to save. I kept up with all my receipts this past year and it really paid off, literally. On a side note, I spent wayyyyy too much on my students last year.

I feel like a whale! Even my pajama pants are screaming for mercy. Nothing makes me feel more fat than tight pajamas. On the scale, I have gained a total of 12 pounds since I got pregnant but I swear it feels like at least 30. I actually have weighed more than this in the past, so that comforts me a little bit, but I still hate looking in the mirror. I'll like it when I start showing a lot I think.

One and a half weeks until the big appointment! Boy or girl??

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to know if it's a grandson or grandaughter! Please call as soon as you know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The package is from Erin alone. I only mailed it. You should be getting it today. She sent you some cool stuff! Love your organizational talent, btw. The skills have served you well over the years, and when you're brain dead in a few months, you'll rely on your list-making habit!

    ReplyDelete