Saturday, February 13, 2010

V-Day

Since Jeremy and I rarely cook together, we are going to do so for V-day! Jeremy picked up some meat stuff yesterday and we grocery shopped for all the ingredients.
We are making:
Filet Mignon Wrapped in Bacon (for Jeremy of course)
Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes
Wild Rice Casserole
Garden Salad
and not sure yet about something sweet!

It will be nice to spend quality time with Jeremy. It seems we are always on the go!

I'm 4 months pregnant and barely showing and I'm feeling like I'm not even pregnant. I am really looking forward to my next appt on Feb 23rd.

Good news! I decided not to do the band festival with the kids and go to Pensacola with my Dad and Patty. I don't feel bad about not doing the band thing because it would have been mostly stressful for me since none of the parents will commit to transporting their child, paying the registration fees, or attending the final concert. My dad said we have 2 night reservations on Santa Rosa Island. I am sooooo excited to see the ocean!! The only thing that would make it better is if Jeremy could come too :(. It is near impossible for him to get a weekend off.

Got to get my day started, and for those who know me, they know I will be watching TV and laying down for at least the next two hours. So basically I said 'I'm getting my day started' to try and fool those who don't know me better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you decided to take the trip, Emily. It may be the last one you have for a while. Your dinner sounds wonderful, and I hope you enjoy the day! Take care of little peanut...

    ReplyDelete