Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Monday

Jeremy has had a headache for 2 days now which is torture for him. He hates headaches more than anything else in the world. I wish I could help but there isn't anything I can do except tell him I love him.
We almost had ANOTHER 'snow' day today. All the surrounding counties were out today due to dangerous road conditions. I was mad at first because I was tired when my alarm went off, but I ended up having a great day. I wore dangle-y (word?) earrings today, the ones Libby got me for Christmas, and the kids said I must be going out later because I rarely wear fun earrings to work. I told one student that the reason why I never wore earrings at school was in case I get into a fight. She laughed and said, "what would you do if a student tried to fight you?" and I said I'd sue them for all their food stamps. I can joke with this kid, she thought it was hilarious.
February 23rd is going to be the big appointment! I can't wait :). Still convinced it will be a boy.
Softball season is starting up at my school and it is really hard for me not to coach. I had such a great time coaching last year and I'm going to miss it so much. I'm still working with the girls, but I can't be around flying random balls during practices. It is hard for me to see a team that I built being coached by someone else. Sacrifices. Also, if I can't find a good long term sub, then there won't be band for the first 6-8 weeks of school, which would be tragic but I really doubt that there will be someone competent enough to handle 6-8 weeks of middle school band, let alone at the beginning of the year. I'm still hopeful though! I guess I'm irreplaceable :).
Ok I have to go over to Krisha's now to watch the new episode of intervention! We do it just about every Monday.

PS I didn't get much feedback on the newest pain samples! I think I will go with either the pale orange or the pale yellow. Or maybe a wall or two of each. Who knows! My dad is making me a shelf with pegs for the babies room. I had a shelf like that when I was growing up and now my baby can too :).

4 comments:

  1. yes mom, i already got feedback from you. :) you said blue, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange for a boy and yellow for a girl. Is your Dad coming down after 2/23? We can't wait to hear if it is a grandson or granddaughter so we can get SHOPPING!!

    I have a question too. Carnivore or Vegetarian Baby Lapointe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to say yellow. orange is the color of confusion! yellow is warm and still gender neutral. tons of celebs buy yellow!
    JerZ :)

    ReplyDelete