Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sorry Dad

I had a dream early this morning about our baby. According to my dream, it is a GIRL who peed all over the changing table (hopefully only in my dream though, not real life). I'm not sure what the dream means but I am excited to see if my dream will come true!
My Dad wants a boy so bad as he has been surrounded by women since he first had Erin, then me, then Libby, 3 female cats, 2 female dogs over the course of my childhood, and now he has one granddaughter!
I wonder how accurate pregnancy dreams are........we shall see!

PS Date night with Jeremy was fun :). I swear we are like food critics when a new restaurant opens in town. It is fun.

PPS Do I really have to do homework? Can't this teacher just accept it and give me an A+? I can save both of us a lot of time if she just accepts this fact and inputs the grade.

2 comments:

  1. I know I had dreams while pregnant, but I don't remember any of them. I had a dream shortly after Erin was born. I dreamed I was carrying her in her car seat from room to room at a doctor's office. Every time a nurse told me to enter a different room, I would, but I kept forgetting to bring Erin! Finally, I said to your father, "You're going to have to keep watch over her, because I can't seem to!" Very upsetting dream. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric and I each had a dream that Nora was a girl before we found out. But you never know! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the baby legs won't be ;-) However, boy or girl, I'm sure that the peeing all over the changing table part will be accurate! What time is your appointment? Call/text/e-mail me as soon as you can! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete