Monday, February 22, 2010

Can't Sleep

I can't sleep because I am so excited for our appointment tomorrow. I am so happy that our doctor's office hasn't called and rescheduled because a part of me was thinking that might happen.
I am excited to see what sex, but I am more anxious to see how healthy the baby is so far. Part of me is always worrying that something is wrong. Every twinge I feel makes me wonder if there is something wrong, like I lifted groceries that were too heavy, or I smoked a cigarette before I knew I was pregnant, or I slept on my stomach and I read that could make it hard for the baby to connect with the umbilical cord, and every other rational or irrational concern I can fathom. I look forward to this appointment so I can ease my mind.

PS I got my paper back from my professor. See, I told you she should just give me an A+ for the semester. It would save us both some time :).

2 comments:

  1. I didn't sleep well either honey. We can't wait to hear all the good news.....and don't worry....it will all be good. Jeremy turned out healthy and happy with no real special treatment (other than prenatals) and so will BL. :-) Talk to you soon! Loves, hugs and happy thoughts for you and Jeremy today!! Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea....congratulations on the A+ honey. You are amazing and we are very proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete