Monday, February 8, 2010

What a Nice Suprise







I woke up this morning to a bunch of text messages. I was irritated at first because I was awake sooner than I wanted to be, but out of curiosity I checked them. School is out!! What the heck? There wasn't even a snow warning or prediction of snow. We have about 3 inches right now and it is beautiful. Well, it is 6 am and I can't sleep. I'm sure I will doze off eventually.

Have you checked the registry? Did I make any mistakes? Miss anything?

I have finally decided on yellow for the baby's room since a friend told me that orange is the color of confusion. I attribute that to the reason I couldn't make a decision. Orange was clouding my brain.
I took a pic of the top of my head to show my new hair colors because it is 6am and I'm not about to take a picture of my sleepy, pillow creased face.
Oh, Erin and Eric! I'm such a loser for not sending you a pic of Jeremy and I yet. I hate it when people do that stuff to me, and I'm sorry for doing it to you! I haven't forgotten, I swear. It is easier to find a little person in the NBA than it is to find a picture where Jeremy and I both look good. Trust me, I'm a blinker.






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful snow, beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait........I did register for that! Lemme add it again, I'm about to can this whole Target thing and go with Wal-Mart....too many issues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wal-Mart is a great option with the site-to-store thingy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Target.com DOESN'T HAVE the diaper genie.....what is going on here? They sell it in the stores.....I'll let you know if I end up going with Target....maybe Jeremy and I can take a trip to Wal-Mart today and see if we have better luck. With this snow day, I have the whole day to watch Jeremy play PS3....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you can add items to your register online at home if you don't find it at the store. I know Wal-Mart has the Diaper Genie, and it has your bedding selection (online).

    ReplyDelete