Monday, February 8, 2010

Annoyed

I went to three different Wal-Marts today to try and get a better registry than the one I currently have at Target. The first Wal-Mart had their one person that knows registry stuff call-in, the next Wal-Mart had only broken scanners, and the last Wal-Mart couldn't find their scanner. I know I can do this all online but the point is that I wanted to play with the scanner thingy. Just kidding, the point was to make it easier for people.

So, I will keep the registry the way it is at Target.com. Sorry for all this confusion!

We might have another snow day tomorrow which would be nice because I could sleep in, but it would also be a pain because I'm running out of things to do at this house!

Cabin fever is slowly setting in.........

No comments:

Post a Comment