Saturday, February 6, 2010

Baby Registry

Went to Target today and got to play with the pricing gun! I wanted to get a registry up and going and even though we don't know the sex, I still managed to put a TON on there. My issue is that right after I did the damn thing I went online to check it out and some of the stuff says 'not available' or 'no longer in stock'. What the heck? That is irritating. Also, some of the stuff is temporarily unavailable! Annoying.
Well if you want to, check it out at Target.com under registries and type in Emily and Jeremy in Mississippi. Let me know if you have a tough time finding it.
Also got my hair done. Highlighted, toned, and cut. Back to normal basically, no more black hair, although I loved it, just hated the process of getting rid of it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome registry! For all the stuff that is no longer available, you'll have to start a Wal-Mart registry. I'm glad your hair is getting back to normal. Post some pictures of your beautiful self with Jeremy, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Erin's sending you nursing pads, don't think she even opened the box.

    ReplyDelete