Sunday, June 27, 2010

8 Months, 3 Weeks, 4 Days Pregnant

Pictures!

Some notes since I couldn't write captions and didn't take the time to figure out why.

*HOT! That is the temperature without the heat index.
*My dresses are getting too short because I keep getting wider :)
*Jeremy brought me home whole wheat french toast with a cream cheese and strawberry topping. Yum! It is safe to say that french toast never saw me coming. It is long gone now.
*Like my toes? I can't bend over to paint them so last week I got a pedicure and it was worth every penny (even if the b**** cut my toe twice).
*Look pretty good for almost 9 months pregnant, huh?
*The plaid hat and bodysuits were a gift from Krisha (she loves baby shopping) and the little man polo shirt was something I picked up. We really haven't bought him many clothes so when we buy something it feels very special!

No comments:

Post a Comment