Monday, June 7, 2010

8 Months??

Yup, I am 8 months and 5 days pregnant right now and I feel pretty good. Doctor said the due date is July 28th, which is actually 41 weeks and in my birthing class the nice lady told us that full term is 38-40 weeks SO I'm going to guess my own due date and say July 20th. It has to be an even number. Odd numbers make me feel weird.

Jeremy is so funny because he never likes his birthday (July 14th) but I said that I'm going to make Ethan be born on his birthday and he got mad. Jeremy said that he wants to have the option of liking his birthday if he so chooses.

I had the first day of camp today and I found out I am getting paid so that was sweet :). I will never turn down money for doing what I love and what I'm good at.

What are your guesses for the due date? The winner can get an Emily bobble head.

3 comments:

  1. July 16. That would be the logical, sequential choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...then I will say July 18th but I'm secretly hoping for the 14th. (TeeHee). Why didn't you like your birthdate Jeremy? That's the first time I ever heard that and I don't understand....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Another crab! I'll go 21st, just within the Cancer window.

    ReplyDelete