Monday, June 14, 2010

Seriously!

I am so irritable today. No reason, but everything is pissing me off. Hair trigger you might say. So, I did the only thing that I knew would make me happy. I made pancakes (and I had pancakes for breakfast too), ate the pancakes with raspberries, and now I will proceed to lay down and slowly digest the pancake goodness which is in my belly. My huge, still growing, stretch mark ridden, and full belly. I told my mom I wanted to have all the skin on my torso replaced after this baby, and I think I will. They should do some lipo on my inner thighs and arms while they are already there. I seriously can't imagine this baby growing more. He has a month and a half left before he is due. I have no idea how he could grow more. I'll post pictures next time but for real, there isn't any room left in my body.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't seem irritable when we "spoke" last night. Well, maybe a little, but I was way worse. Sorry about that, I should have allowed the pregnant lady to vent more. The pancakes sound wonderful! Have you tried oatmeal pancakes? Quaker makes an amazing 100% whole grain oatmeal pancake mix...and the Belgian waffles are to die for, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, when Ethan drops (head settled in the pelvis), usually two weeks before delivery, you will breath easier, and your organs will have a little more room. Downside? Peeing more often, and pinched nerves in the groin area!

    ReplyDelete