Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sleeping

I have been having a hard time sleeping the past couple of nights because I just can't seem to get comfortable. I slept on the couch for an hour or so last night just so I wouldn't wake Jeremy up. I tend to watch TV when I can't sleep and I crank the volume. He was so sleepy last night and I wanted to make sure he slept well :). Besides, I wasn't sleeping.
Jeremy suggested that I use the body pillow we have to try and find a comfortable position. I think I will try that! Thank goodness for summer vacation because I am going back to bed right now and trying to catch a few more hours of sleep. I'll wake up in time for soap operas though. I have to find out what Phyllis is going to do about Nick. Did I mention that I love summer break and weekday TV? :)

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy is right about the body pillow! Put one end between your legs, stuff more pillows behind your back. Make it all about you, pillows everywhere, fresh sheets, white comforter, close the blinds, and you'll sleep like a princess. Sweet dreams, my little Emmy Lou...

    ReplyDelete