Thursday, June 3, 2010

It is Getting Better

I am starting to embrace my new summer routine. So far, I get up fairly early (for me), run errands, do busy stuff, clean, and then I watch soaps and take a nap. The rest of the day goes smoothly from there.

I am working (well volunteering for experience) and a band camp next week that runs 8-3 everyday. I am looking forward to the experience and working alongside the good Memphis band directors. I need to learn some new teaching strategies and I'm sure I will. Hopefully, they will find money to pay me but in the meantime, I am going for purely selfish reasons and plan to steal teaching techniques like crazy.

Jeremy said something cute today. He said that now that we have a child, he wouldn't go skydiving again because it is not worth the risk. Of course I said that I must not be worth living for since he went skydiving while we were married but I was just saying that to be funny. I think that his comment is telling of Jeremy's character. Gotta love him!

1 comment:

  1. You two are going to be great parents! Glad to hear that you are happier with your summer schedule now but I have a hard time thinking you will find ways to be a better teacher than you already are......

    ReplyDelete