Thursday, June 24, 2010

Unmarried and Pregnant

My fingers are officially too fat/swollen to wear my engagement or wedding ring. First I put my wedding band on my right pinky, since that one has always been a little tight. Then, I had to switch both rings to my right pinky since that is my smallest finger but now I can't wear either of my rings on any of my fingers! My hands are always a little bit swollen but never too too bad, so I'm hopeful that I will be able to wear my rings again soon.

I went to JCPenney today to just look around and I stopped by the cheap jewelry section. I found a few rings that would pass for wedding rings and they were only $8but they just weren't my cup of tea. I'd rather look like an unmarried pregnant lady then a married pregnant lady with bad taste!

I must admit, I looked quite cute today and got complements from a group of workers at JCPenney. They said how cute I looked pregnant! I got a dress yesterday from American Eagle that was originally $40, but anyone who knows me knows I would NEVER pay full price! I got it for $11 :). Anyways, I wore it today with cute sandals, earrings, and huge sunglasses. Love summer dresses. I haven't worn pants in a while and I don't miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment