Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Clarification

When I said Jeremy didn't like his birthday, I meant it to sound more like he doesn't care about his birthday. He just sees his birthday as another day because he always has to work and stuff like that. That's all I meant! :)

Ethan has had hiccups for the past hour and they are persistent! Just when I think he is done, I feel it again! It is like a twitch you get in your eye, not painful but irritating! The first time I felt it, I got so excited but now I'm like "ok Ethan, hold your breath and plug your nose and they will go away". I even tried to scare him so he would stop hiccuping. Jk, that wouldn't work (would it?).

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it strange how one person's "just another day" can be one of someone else's "most important days of their lives"? :-)

    And I'm just about to have another one thanks to the two of you!

    ReplyDelete