Sunday, January 24, 2010

13 Weeks

Jeremy will be able to make my first appointment at Germantown Methodist so I'm happy about that. We will meet my new doctor and maybe get another ultrasound (the unrealistic part of me hopes that they will tell us what we are having).
Our appointment is on Thursday and I am excited :). Hopefully this will be the doctor we decide on because nothing is worse than feeling uncomfortable with the person who has your baby's life in their hands! (well I suppose the earthquake in Haiti is worse, or stubbing your toe, I guess I'm being a little dramatic but you get what I'm talking about).

Homework time! I'm taking one class this semester, Educational Law, and so far it seems ok. Just got to do the work, that is all it boils down to!

1 comment:

  1. I hope this doc is a keeper. You have the right to feel supported throughout your pregnancy, labor, and birth. I'm glad you are only taking one class. Zero isn't enough, and two is too many. Have a great week, Emmy Lou!

    ReplyDelete