Friday, January 8, 2010

Worst Not Snow Day Ever

I've been sick all day. Can't keep anything down, including prenatal vitamins. I've got a headache but can't keep Tylenol down. My head is killing me, my nose keeps bleeding every time I get sick, and I have cabin fever like whoa.

I just had gotten my butt off the couch, finally feeling a little better, showered and just finished getting all cute so I could take Zoey out (to a new pet store that encourages you to bring your dogs to help get them socialized), and just as I was putting my jacket on, I barfed. And bled. Boo hoo but at least Jeremy is home.

This is the worst not snow day ever. The worst too cold for kids to come to school day ever.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Emily! Saltines before you get out of bed, and have ginger ale on hand at all times! I'm not sure where you can find the motion/morning sickness bracelets, but I'll keep looking. Take good care of yourself and baby.

    ReplyDelete