Saturday, January 2, 2010

Big Shopping Day

I made myself go spend my gift cards today and I actually did pretty well. Got 3 pairs of pants, 5 shirts, a purse, and a bella band. All compliments of Christmas gift cards! So far, the bella band works like it is supposed to.

Gotta work Monday morning and my day starts with 15 minutes outside, ushering kids inside the building. It is going to be freezing and it is a terrible way to start my day. I HATE that duty more than I hate lunch duty! I'm not dreading work really. It feels like it is time to get back to business. I have a lot to plan for but I'm not worried just yet. I have all day Sunday to do school work.

Not sure what we are doing tonight, we have Julie & Julia to watch so we might snuggle and watch a movie. :)

So happy that Krisha is back! We went out running errands today and it was a lot of fun. I would have gone over to her house afterwards but I was feeling a wee bit sick and Andrew has a serious phobia of barfing. Even more serious than Erin's! I don't remember this, but I have been told that when I was a child I either threw up on Erin or really close to Erin. Poor Erin would always cry when someone barfed but I never noticed because I was too busy holding my hair back.

Sorry Erin!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time you apologized for that! Although, I actually seem to be doing better handling vomit. Not my own, mind you- I still refuse to throw up ever.

    ReplyDelete