Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick Pictures

Libby was reading, then Zoey thought she needed a cuddle buddy.
Nick in our Kitchen, notice the hand gesture
Libby reading without distraction


Emily, 3 Months Pregnant


We went downtown today and got some more gross food and went to the Gibson guitar factory. We took the tour of the production floor and factory and it was pretty neat. Nick plays guitar (but isn't a fan of Gibson) and probably appreciated the tour more than the rest of us.
So far I have gained 9 pounds which is four pounds more than the recommended weight to gain in the first trimester. Whoops! Someone at Jeremy's work touched my belly and I was thinking, but didn't say, "lady I'm three months pregnant and barely showing, you just touched mostly my beer belly from my previous drinking days". Erin told me I have to be polite to people that share all of their pregnancy tips and stories. She is right, and for the most part I enjoy people's excitement and input (except that stupid coworker of mine).
Don't want to work tomorrow! I want to hang out with Libby as much as I can! It is ok though because it should be an easy day and I should be home around 4pm.
I'll keep taking pictures, the hardest part is remembering the camera.



2 comments:

  1. Awwwww! I love your little tummy! Libby looks so relaxed, and I love the couch. I don't want to overwhelm you with my questions! Maybe I'll ask a few at a time.
    1. Have you chosen a nursery theme?
    2. If it's a boy, will you have him circumcised?
    3. What are the top names choices so far?
    4. Who gets the final say on the name?
    5. Natural, some meds, or epidural?
    OK, that's it for now. I have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you get a new couch? Is it more Parker/Zoey hair friendly? Thanks for the profile shot Emmy. I just showed Norm his grandbaby bump! We are SO excited. Take good, good care of yourself honey....and don't forget the cocoa butter everyday for that ever stretching skin. That's my only big tip. :-)

    Love you...

    ReplyDelete