Saturday, January 30, 2010

Paint Colors




















What do you think? In real life both the orange and the yellow are SUPER bright. I think I will go back to Lowe's and get more samples because they are only $3 a piece and I like playing with color.
Sorry for the messy picture layout but for some reason, I have a hard time posting pictures on this blog. They don't go where I want them to go and then when I try and rearrange them, I end up accidently deleting some and then I end up yelling at my computer.





























































5 comments:

  1. OOOO! I love the green and the color on the left. I think it's orange. That's the one I like best. Is that your little tummy?? SO CUTE! May I say a word about your, um, larger than usual, um, quite lovely, uh, BOOBS? Way to go, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe when you get the bedding set you could do the color match thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some yellow paint I have been trying to sell on Craig's list. Too bad it would be so crazy expensive to ship! Anything you pick will look fantastic but I like color. Norm would want boring white. The bedding is sweet. Have you picked out the crib yet? Dark or light wood? Mom's right....nice rack girlie....Baby Lapointe is doing you proud! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin's right. Don't know about Lowe's, but Home Depot has a machine that will match your fabric color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote is a soft, muted orange color. I LOVE this blog! I feel more connected to the baby process. I'll be getting a new web cam soon, too.

    ReplyDelete